Pasados
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iPhone 3G/iPhone 3GS "Profit Factory"

Go down

iPhone 3G/iPhone 3GS "Profit Factory" Empty iPhone 3G/iPhone 3GS "Profit Factory"

Post  noelito Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:43 pm

If you don't like reading and like watching videos instead, this guy has everything you'll need, downloads and all, to start your profit factory.

https://www.youtube.com/user/Dinozambas

(You gotta deal with his British accent though.)

To enter into a profitable market you need 1)Demand + 2)Resources (Both exist, lets utilize it my friends!!)

I just got my 3GS and doin work on it.

(Note: for educational purposes only.)

noelito

Back to top Go down

iPhone 3G/iPhone 3GS "Profit Factory" Empty Re: iPhone 3G/iPhone 3GS "Profit Factory"

Post  noelito Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:42 am

noelito

Back to top Go down

iPhone 3G/iPhone 3GS "Profit Factory" Empty Re: iPhone 3G/iPhone 3GS "Profit Factory"

Post  noelito Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:45 am

Sold for $340.00 + $10 shipping in less than 8 hours!! Probably coulda went for more if I didn't put the "buy it now" at $340.00. I think what helped sell it the most was the picture of it tested and working on T-Mobile!!

noelito

Back to top Go down

Post  noelito Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:19 pm

Heres how my co-workers explain the loophole to keep buying their iphones described in an email he just sent me.
___
naw, that $399 price was because you went from 3g to 3gs. then its $199 for new contracts. and $599 for retail which is what you'll pay now for a new one.

see i got a family plan with 4 lines. i pay for both my parents, my gf's, and mine. the way i do it, i upgrade my parents line to iphones thru online for $199 cuz they're new iphone users. when i get the iphone in the mail, i don't activate them, i just pop in my old sim card and jailbreak, hacktivate and unlock. when you don't activate them, you don't have to pay activation fee nor do you have to add the iphone data plan. they're accounts also don't get updated so that means they're still eligible for the $199 discount. so today, i'm going to upgrade my dad's line online for the second time to get another 3gs for $199.

theo did the same online method too

noelito

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down