Pasados
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Iphone 3GS

2 posters

Go down

New Iphone 3GS Empty New Iphone 3GS

Post  hun Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:09 pm

Iphone 3GS video features. That phone is freak'n awesome!!!!! cut and paste is incredible!!! New features!!! Only problem, current Iphone users can't get it for $199, we need to pay the full price Evil or Very Mad Damn you AT&T!!!!

hun
hun
Admin

https://pasados.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Iphone 3GS Empty Re: New Iphone 3GS

Post  noelito Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:01 am

I've actually seen Cydia apps for most of what the 3GS has added.. (the copy paste feature, easy mms and video sharing, etc.) Difference is that they cleaned it up and made it official. Only gay thing is that Cydia actually started charging for the krazy apps if you notice now. I'll try to post them here when I come across them.

Of course it all looks amazing to those who've never jailbroken their phone or even know that these "upgrades" already exist on Cydia (it takes a lot of time to find them, I mostly look on Appulous now since Cydia is charging for their good shiet).

Only thing that impresses me is the hardware upgrade (faster processing/longer battery life and larger memory, etc.) but I don't know If I'm sold yet on spending nearly half a $G for somewhat minor upgrades. If I really want the apps/upgrades I might as well just spend a couple bucks on the Cydia versions and save myself a couple hundred and keep it gangsta. I'm also pretty sure the geeks will eventually figure out how to make better apps than what the 3GS upgrades offer anyway as they have already proven. Also gonna have to wait to see if it can be jailbroken, pros vs cons etc.

I say biggest upgrade is still to SPEND THE MONEY ON A SLINGBOX AND POCKET THE OTHER HALF OR INVEST IN APPLE STOCK!!!
But I say go for it if you don't have an iPhone yet though.

noelito

Back to top Go down