Pasados
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tactical Shoot Ready to go!!!

3 posters

Go down

Tactical Shoot Ready to go!!! Empty Tactical Shoot Ready to go!!!

Post  nanya Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:28 pm

OK ladies here it is..... Las Vegas shoot is a go!!! Tentative date is April 15-16!! Get there the 15th, rest, shoot on the 16th...Party!!!!!!

We need commitments to go..
We will have three highly trained personnel aiding and assisting us. They are pretty high speed!!! We will be on a private spot so that we will be able to do our thing!!!! Ammo is available there in Vegas. Right now it is $320 for a thousand rounds. That can be split up if you do not plan to go crazy!!

Also, we need to buy targets. We are planning to get re-usable metal targets (at least 4). If we pool our money we will be able to get them. These are metal silhouette that can be shot with .308!!! They come with metal stands and are about $120. They should last us a very, very long time!! So if we pitch in $60 bucks we can get four. The more people we have the cheaper it can be. (Yoda thinks we only need two) These will ding when hit for positive re-enforcement.

So take the weekend off now and post your responses here.
nanya
nanya

Back to top Go down

Tactical Shoot Ready to go!!! Empty Re: Tactical Shoot Ready to go!!!

Post  hun Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:47 pm

I want the try the self healing targets!!! All we need is a thud sound for reflexive shooting practice. Plus, playing with the angles as to not be hit by a ricochet from a metal dinger is important. Self healing targets are lightweight, make a thud sound, safe, cheap, and seem good for multiple calibers.
hun
hun
Admin

https://pasados.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tactical Shoot Ready to go!!! Empty scared of ricochet too...

Post  nanya Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:16 am

hun wrote:I want the try the self healing targets!!! All we need is a thud sound for reflexive shooting practice. Plus, playing with the angles as to not be hit by a ricochet from a metal dinger is important. Self healing targets are lightweight, make a thud sound, safe, cheap, and seem good for multiple calibers.

How much are these self healing things? I likes the idea of these things for close range. Maybe we just need the dingers for targets over 100 yards. Any closer the self-healing thuds should be loud enough. And we can have the trainer tap us when target is hit.
nanya
nanya

Back to top Go down

Tactical Shoot Ready to go!!! Empty Tap tap

Post  Yoda Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:01 pm

Yup I'll tap you w/ 2 rounds of 6mm BB!

Yoda

Back to top Go down

Post  hun Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:24 am

So we are now under 2 weeks till the shoot. Yay! Make sure you ladies bring all your crap dont forget! LOL

Oh, if you have digital cameras/video recorders, dont forget to bring 'em. Also, tripods for the cameras/recorders help a lot too. I am bringing my laptop to collect all images and videos before we leave so that I can create a video for everyone.
hun
hun
Admin

https://pasados.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down